How do I draft a post for an executive on Workplace?
Αυτό το περιεχόμενο της Βοήθειας δεν είναι διαθέσιμο στη γλώσσα σας. Επιλέξτε μια από τις γλώσσες που υποστηρίζουμε:
If you've been granted drafting permission, you can draft for an executive on Workplace.
Draft a Post:
- From your News Feed, select the group that your post will be published in.
- In the composer, click the Draft For tab. This will bring up a box with the names of the executives you have permission to write drafts for.
- Select the executive that you’re drafting for.
- Draft a post and click Submit for Review. They will receive a notification that the draft has been sent to them.
When you’re drafting the post, your icon will change and a notice at the top of the composer will let you know who you are currently drafting for.
Note: You can only select an executive to post for if they are in the group you are drafting the post for.
Manage Draft Posts:
- Go to the group that the post is drafted for.
- Under the composer, you can view posts you have drafted for yourself, posts that others have drafted for you and posts that you have drafted for executives.
Note: You cannot edit or delete a draft once you have submitted it for someone else to post.